- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. CraftLaunch, LLC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the CraftLaunch service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the United States and the State of Texas.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your CraftLaunch account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of CraftLaunch, LLC will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- CraftLaunch, LLC does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- CraftLaunch, LLC does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- CraftLaunch, LLC does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that CraftLaunch, LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall CraftLaunch, LLC or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, CraftLaunch partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only available via email and/or support website.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by CraftLaunch, LLC.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any CraftLaunch customer, AD Commerce employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the CraftLaunch service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your CraftLaunch store at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading images and item description content to CraftLaunch.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow CraftLaunch to display and store them and you agree that CraftLaunch, LLC can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a CraftLaunch store however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- You may establish the appearance of your CraftLaunch store with a Theme from CraftLaunch’s Theme Selection. If you use a Theme, you are licensed to use it for a single store only. You are free to transfer a Theme to a second one of your own stores if you close your first store. You are not permitted to transfer or sell a Theme to any other person’s store on CraftLaunch or elsewhere. Multiple stores require multiple themes. CraftLaunch gives no assurance that a particular Theme will remain available for additional uses.
- You may modify the Theme to suit your store. CraftLaunch may add or modify the footer that refers to CraftLaunch at its discretion. CraftLaunch may modify the Theme where it contains, in our sole discretion, an element that may be unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or that violates any person’s intellectual property, even if you received the Theme in that condition. CraftLaunch may modify the Theme to reflect technical changes and updates as required.
- The intellectual property rights of the Theme remain the property of CraftLaunch. If you exceed the rights granted by your use of a Theme, CraftLaunch may take legal action against you and may take administrative action such as modifying your store or closing your store.
- It is the responsibility of the user, and not CraftLaunch, to ensure that the use of a theme does not overwrite or damage the UI of the user.
Payment of Fees:
- The service will be billed in 30 day intervals. When your billing period is over CraftLaunch users will be sent an invoice via email. As well, an invoice will appear on the account page of your CraftLaunch billing console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing. All fees are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future ("Taxes").
- CraftLaunch, LLC does not provide refunds.
Cancellation and Termination:
- You may cancel your account at anytime by accessing the billing portal in your account section.
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the CraftLaunch service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, CraftLaunch, LLC may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to the Service and Prices:
- Prices for using CraftLaunch are subject to change upon 14 days notice from CraftLaunch, LLC. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the CraftLaunch Site (CraftLaunch.com) or the administration menu of your CraftLaunch store via an announcement.
- CraftLaunch, LLC reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- CraftLaunch, LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.